Baltur Oil And Gas Burners And Spare Parts
Light Oil Burner Series BTL Technical and functional features
- Light oil burners.
- Single stage operation (on/off).
- Compatible with any type of combustion chamber.
- High pressure mechanical atomisation of fuel using nozzle.
- Ability to obtain optimal combustion values by regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
- Maintenance facilitated by the fact that the atomisation unit can be removed without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Manual air flow adjustment.
- Comes with a 7-poles connector, 2 flexible oil pipes, 1 nozzle, 1 oil filter, 1 flange and 1 insulating seal to connect the burner to the application.
- Light aluminium alloy fan part.
- High performance centrifugal fan.
- Combustion air inlet with device to adjust the air flow.
- Automatically closing air gate (except BTL 26).
- Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt the head protrusion to the various types of boilers.
- Adjustable blast-pipe with nozzle and deflector disk in steel.
- Monophase electric motor to run fan and pump.
- Gear pump with pressure regulator and fuel stop-cock valve.
- Sequence controller - EN 230..
- Photoresistance flame scanner.
- 7 pole outlet for burner electrical and thermostat supply.
- Electrical plant protection rating IP40.
- Sound-proof plastic protective cover.